Friday, August 13, 2010

A Special Note

I am by NO means an expert in Astrology. I spent the last ten years reading countless books about Sun Signs and Compatibility. Naturally, I think it is all bullshit, hence the name of this site. However, I'm widely intrigued by the coincidences that I found in Astrology with my own real life experiences with friends, strangers, and lovers.

I remember going to bars in my early years and striking up conversations with random boys. I would always ask that annoying girl question, "What's your sign"? At first it was a joke, but soon enough I started taking notes about my experiences in a Steno Notebook and compared them with all the books I have at home.

I made this site so that all my findings don't disappear into my little notebook. A lot of friends and family find that my interpretations are a pretty stupid, but hilarious. I would like to think so too.

So take it for what it is, and for the love of puppies do not take it seriously. This is strictly for entertainment purposes, not to make you guys start flame wars. (I used to have a domain and it got ugly.) Really? It's Astrology people!

4 comments:

  1. I thought that this shit was great and hysterical to read.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed this very much. Thank You:) Actually,, you were spot on about quite a few signs traits. Hahaha. Should have read here first and saved myself the trouble.. LOL As a female Cap. I am anything but boring, but that was fun, and we do work really hard. We play hard also. Thanks for the smile. XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am a Gemini and indeed a party whore and so are my closest friends Taurus and Sagittarius we have a love hate relationship and I think it's funny how your notes fit well into our personalities

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice Article! We are the top horoscope astrologer in Pune . We make sure that every client is satisfied and that they receive the right solutions based on their horoscope. We are experts and have wide knowledge of horoscopes.

    ReplyDelete